Sunday, October 15, 2017

Layouts - 2017



A few of my layouts from this year. I try & scrap most weekends, this is how I relax after a busy week. For inspiration I quite often start with a sketch or a challenge.




Me with my girls on New Years Eve  last year,
the papers are from the
 gorgeous 49 and Market Heirloom collection,
with a Blue Fern chippie & assorted flowers.


       Aimee's birthday in April, I have used a D-Lish Scraps 
Just add Paper kit, they are very cute 
but postage to NZ is a killer so I get them
 sent to my sister's place in Australia
 to pick up when I visit.


Another D-Lish Scraps kit, they
 always include a small stencil
which is the butterflies I have
 texture pasted around the photo.



 Loving the Prima Rossibelle 
collection & I finally scrapped this 
photo from my 50th birthday (a
 couple of years ago 😉)



      A layout of one of my furbabies, 
using Bo Bunny Petal Lane, 
I love love love this colour 
combo: black, white, pink
 & yellow, this super cute
 Charms Creation doggy charm
 was perfect for this layout.



We had to use a big title
for this challenge
         


This one was a sketch challenge & I
used my new Darkroom Door raindrop
stamp & the Kaisercraft
Wildflower collection.

TFL


*********

No comments:

Post a Comment