Thursday, February 08, 2018

Southern Girls - 3 patterned papers

Hi there, time for another Southern Girls challenge & this time it's to use at least 3 patterned papers, not to hard right 😉.  I have been trying to use up some older collections recently so I have used the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection. Embellishments are from Heidi Swapp, Rainbow Splendour, Corbett Creations &   D-lish scraps.


The photo is of my youngest daughter Aimee in Wellington when we went up there for the weekend last year. 
A couple of close ups, I have started off with texture paste through one of my favourite Tim Holtz stencils & added some pink & gold splatters.




Our sponsors are:

     
     https://creativeembellishments.com



            www.thepapershelter.com

             Head over & check them out.

                               TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment