Thursday, August 23, 2018

Southern Girls Challenge - A little bit of Metal - Celebrate

Hi there, welcome back to another Southern Girls Challenge & this one is a little bit of metal. I have a small collection of trinkets which I usually forget to use so it was great to have reason to feature some on a layout.

Thanks to our fantastic sponsor for this challenge:

                   www.krafterscart.co.nz

The celebrate was a family members wedding which was in a lovely country setting & we took the opportunity to snap some photos at the same time.

I have used the gorgeous Mintay Birdsong collection for my layout with 49 & Market flowers. My little bit of metal is 2 cute little music notes & a butterfly. I have tucked them in so have included some closeups below.






My layout is based on this Sketch from Sketchabilities which I am entering into their #152 challenge.



Thanks for stopping by.

********

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO showcasing that beautiful photo of your girls and your embellishment cluster is eye catching. I love all the texture! Way to scrap those memories Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout. The mixed media background is gorgeous and I love your little cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout! Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page, lovely photos too.. thanks for joining in with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout ! Thank's for joining us at Sketchabilities !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I LOVE those subtle pretty metal embellishments! What lovely touches to your stunning layout. Gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout - as always Anne - love the fussy cutting and flowers :) It looks even better IRL though! Glad you joined in at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete