Thursday, July 11, 2019

Southern Girls - Boys are the Bomb

Welcome back to another Southern Girls challenge, this time it is boys are the bomb. I don't have boys so I had to think about this one. I ended up going with photos of one of our dogs, we rescued him from a local shelter about seven years ago & he quickly became a member of the family. He was a super sweet boy & we all adored him. Unfortunately we lost him to cancer at just 2 years old which was devastating for us but we have lots of happy memories of him.

Anyway I have used Vicki Boutin's Color Kaleidoscope collection for this one, I fussy cut all the hearts off one sheet of paper & then stitched them all together, some I have popped up on foam dots to add some dimension. My gold background is Lindy's Magical shakers & my title is from Bramble Fox.






Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is:



  

They are a local NZ store so head over & check them out.

Thanks for stopping by.

**************




1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous layout Anne! I LOVE those fabulous heart strings down the side. Such a fabulous and fun layout hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete