Thursday, April 30, 2020

Southern Girls - Moments Captured

Hi there, it's time for another Team Trace challenge, I hope you are managing some crafting time wherever you are. I am working from home which has been great but not as much crafting time as I had hoped.
Oh well, I am planning some scrappy time with friends online for International Scrapbooking Day this weekend so looking forward to that.

My layout is using the new Pinkfresh Studio Noteworthy collection, the colours are gorgeous & I just love it. The background is Shimmerz Paints & Vicki Boutin glaze and the title is a Bramble Fox perspextive.

My photo is of my mum & myself when we were in Australia for my sister's 50th birthday.




Thanks to our awesome sponsors:









Take Care & Stay Safe!

*********

No comments:

Post a Comment