Thursday, July 23, 2020

Southern Girls Challenge - final post

Hi there & welcome to my last post for Southern Girls Challenge, after 10 years of creating fantastic challenges Tracy & Louise have decided it's time to wrap it up. They have both done a fantastic job but life moves on & priorities change. I really want to thank them for having me on the team the last (nearly) 3 years, I have loved being apart of it & have met an awesome bunch of ladies.

For my last layout I wanted to celebrate life, we are all in uncertain times so it's good to hold onto happy memories. My photos are of my youngest daughter Aimee out with her friends at the beginning of this year at a music festival. I love a simple grid layout & have used a variety of collections, embellies & mixed media on this one.





Thanks for stopping by & take care!!!


P.S. As my blog has been mainly Southern Girls posts lately please check out my instagram where I post most of my layouts @tripneyanne

*****************





1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anne for all your gorgeous layouts during your 3 years with SGC :) I have loved having you as part of our team of DT Lovelies. I know we will stay in touch on social media and one day we will get together for the NZ SGC catch up xx

    ReplyDelete