Thursday, October 31, 2019

Southern Girls - Christmas

Hi there, welcome back to another Southern Girls challenge & this time it's Christmas. It still seems to early to be thinking about christmas to me but I know the time between now & then will fly by & once I started my layout I started to get excited about it.

The papers I have used are a mix of a couple of older Pinkfresh Studio collections which suits my photo as it is nearly 5 years old now. Our dog Lucy was helping Aimee open her presents, very cute!

My title is from Bramble Fox along with the hearts & ivy leaves. The embellies are a mix I have had for awhile (lots of stash busting on this layout!) & I made my first shaker pocket for the little xmas tree.






Thanks for our awesome sponsors:



And



www.oddballartco.com



As this is Team Trace's last challenge for the year, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy & safe festive season & we will see you back again next year!! 

***************

No comments:

Post a Comment