Thursday, November 28, 2019

Southern Girls - Anything Goes

Hi there, welcome to the last Team Trace challenge for the year (I know I said that last time, but it seems I was wrong!! 😃) This challenge is Anything Goes, my favourite!

I decided to use this amazing cut file from COAPA (Confessions of a Paper Addict), teamed up with Vicki Boutin's Wildflower & Honey collection & a couple of little Bramble Fox hearts.

My photo is of Georgia when we were at the Adele concert, we were soo excited & waiting for her to come on. As we were in Brisbane it was really hot & we had such a great night!!





Thanks to our sponsors:








Once again wishing everyone a Merry Xmas & a safe & happy Festive Season.

Thanks for stopping by.

******************


1 comment:

  1. This is seriously awesome! I love the vibrancy of the background and how the white lettering stands out. I also really like how you backed some of the letters in patterned paper. Fabulous work <3

    ReplyDelete