Thursday, January 09, 2020

Southern Girls - A Melbourne Alley

Hi there, welcome back to the first Southern Girls challenge for the year. This year all our challenges are going to be Anything Goes, this makes it easy for everyone to enter so why not give it a try.

My first layout is based on a trip to Melbourne last year with my sister to visit relatives. We spent a couple of nights in the city, shopping, sightseeing & going to a show. We found this cute little bar which was basically just an alleyway, but they had made it cosy & inviting & we loved the hanging lanterns that you can see in my photos. It was a great spot after a hard day shopping!!

I started off with plain white cardstock which I have stenciled on using a Darkroom Door stencil & then added colour with Shimmerz paints. I have mainly used products from a Hip Kit club kit from last year which included Pretty Little Studio papers & exclusives from Hip Kit. The cute gold arrow is from Charms Creations. For a bit of added zing I have hand stitched in gold thread at the top & bottom of my page.




My layout is based on this Hip Kit Club sketch & I am entering their weekly sketch challenge with it:




Thanks to our wonderful sponsors, click on the below to head over & check them out:












Thanks for stopping by, see you next time!!

**************


No comments:

Post a Comment