Sunday, June 30, 2013

Scrappin Patch June Sketch & CMH # 48

 
 
I am combining this post for both challenges because I have once again left it to the last minute to upload these photos even though I finished the layouts last week... :)  anyway:
 
My first layout is for the Scrappin Patch June Sketch:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

I have used Echo Park Hello Summer range, although alot of the strips behind the photo are actually washi tape.

 


   and my second layout is for Challenge Me Happy # 48 which is a recipe challenge for which you had to use:

More than 1 photo
Sewing
2 or more patterned papers
Washi tape
Sequins
Anchor


 

 
 
I am not actually sure what the background pp is as it was one I had had awhile & had cut off the bottom strip, my second pp is in the title of the diecut of the anchor & the arrow.
 
TFL
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment