Thursday, November 15, 2018

Southern Girls - Inks & Sprays


Hi there, it's time for another Southern Girls Challenge & this time it's Inks & Sprays.

For this one I used photos from Georgia's 21st birthday family dinner. They are spread over 2 layouts & will go together in the album (another double not double!). Unfortunately the lighting at the restaurant was not great so the photos are not as good as I would like but hey any photo is better than nothing, right?

Anyway for my inks/sprays I have used Vicki Boutin crayons & using a stencil brush have applied them through a stencil for my hearts background. I have used different colours up the page to match the different colours in the patterned paper. The paper & embellies are also Vicki Boutin, from the new Field Notes collection which I am loving right now.





and the second page:




                                      Thanks to our awesome sponsors, make sure you check them out:



                                                       www.neatandtangled.com




                                                            http://adayfordaisies.com


I am thinking forward to a long weekend for Canterbury anniversary day & hopefully lots of scrapping. Thanks for stopping by!!


6 comments:

  1. Love your layouts and hope your long weekend is relaxing and full of crafting :) looking forward to taking part in this challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lyn, looking forward to seeing your entry!

      Delete
  2. I just love seeing your pages Anne! I haven't done any scrapbooking in awhile and after seeing your pages I'm motivated to get scrappin'. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Wendy, so glad to have inspired you!!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous layouts Anne! Gorgeous both of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete