Thursday, February 21, 2019

Southern Girls - Girl Power

Hi there, I am back with another Southern Girls Challenge & this time the theme is Girl Power. I couldn't think of a better photo for this challenge than this one of my sister taken last year after she was diagnosed with breast cancer & she was picking up her wig. It's such a great shot with the sunlight coming through & shining the heart on her & the light above her head. I had bought this chippie with Vicky in mind & as soon as I saw the photo knew it was a perfect match.

The words on the chippie also describe perfectly how she has handled the whole experience & why I made this layout for this challenge. I am happy to report that nearly a year on she has completed all her treatment, her tumour has gone & she is doing really well!! 😃

 Anyway this is my layout & a close up on the chippie:






Check out our fantastic sponsors for this challenge:







I have used the following products:
From the October18 Hip Kit:
Crate Paper Hooray paper
Jen Hadfield Along the Way paper
Paige Evans Whimsical stickers, puffy stickers & enamels

Celebr8 Chipboard

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide

Thanks for stopping by!

*************

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to remember a difficult time with hope and optimism. Fantastic photo! So beautifully captured! Glad to hear your sis has done so well with the treatment. Gorgeous layout and love the chippie! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete