Thursday, June 13, 2019

Southern Girls - Spots & Dots

Hi there, I can't believe how fast the month's are flying by & that we are already half way through the year!!
Time for another Southern Girls challenge & the challenge is spots & dots. I have gone for dots & my dots are enamel dots & little pearl dots. They are not obvious when you first look at my layout (see my close ups below) but I think it's the little details that just complete a layout.

I have used the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection teamed with a Hip Kit Club cut file & a Charms Creations gold heart.








Our wonderful sponsors this month are:

and


Head over & check them out..


Until next time, thanks for stopping by.


****************

3 comments:

  1. You're crazy good at this scrapbooking thing! Love how much thought went into the design. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout Anne! I utterly adore this hun. Beautiful image, perfectly immortilised. LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne your layout is beautiful. Very well done hun! Jana

    ReplyDelete