Thursday, April 02, 2020

Southern Girls - Best Furry Friends Forever

Hi there & welcome back to another Southern Girls challenge.

We are in lock down here in New Zealand now as is most of the world & while I am still working from home it is nice to be able to spend some time crafting & taking our minds of what is happening in the world. I have always found scrapbooking to be a great stress release, it's good to do something creative.

Anyway another dog layout, this time it's my own two girls curled up together & snoozing, they are very spoilt these two & are totally adored by everyone in the house!

I have used a cute cutfile from Paige Evans which is perfect for this photo. My paper & ephemera are from the Heidi Swapp Color Fresh collection. I have also used ephemera & puffy stickers from This is a Beautiful Life which was an exclusive Hip Kit Club collection designed by Kim Watson.
The perspextive stars are from Bramble Fox & the stamping is a mixture of Heidi Swapp & Pink Paislee - Paige Evans stamp sets.






Our wonderful sponsors are:







Head over & check them out.

Thanks for stopping by, Take Care & Stay Safe!!! Xxx

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment