Thursday, March 08, 2018

Southern Girls -Pop it up

The weeks are flying by, hard to believe we are already in March! It's time for another Southern Girls challenge & this time it's pop it up with foam. I have made this layout as a present for a friend, the photo is of her daughter who has just left home & moved to another city. Her favourite colour is yellow so I have based the layout around that & added in a little pink & black. I have popped up the paper layers with foam dots as you can see in the close ups. My background is colour paste through a gorgeous floral stencil & the paper is Bo Bunny Petal Lane, one of my recent favourites. Add in a yellow heart & a few flowers & we're done.







Our fantastic sponsors for this challenge are:


                  www.artfullcrafts.co.nz



             www.lacysunshine.weebly.com

Be sure to check out their gorgeous products.

Thanks for coming by, see you again soon!!

                              **********

1 comment:

  1. Lovely use of colour Anne. I'm sure your friend will live this.

    ReplyDelete