Thursday, May 03, 2018

Southern Girls Challenge - Retro - Use a punch

Hi there, our challenge for Team Trace this time is to use a punch. I do tend to forget about my punches so I enjoyed getting them out & having a play & I ended up using my large circle punch. My starting point for this layout was a Hip Kit club sketch. The photo  is a recent one taken from our trip down to the Catlins for a family wedding. While we were there we went to the Purakaunui Falls, my daughter loves waterfalls & I snapped this photo of her in front of the falls.




this is the sketch I have used:


Everything I have used on my layout are from recent hip kits featuring Pinkfresh Studios products. 

Our wonderful sponsors this month are Newton's Nook & Polkadoodles, head over  & check them out.




Thanks for stopping by ☺

2 comments:

  1. Anne, this layout is SO cool! I love the sketch you've used and your interpretation is fabulous!! Awesome way to use your punches. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete