Thursday, May 31, 2018

Southern Girls - Winter Blues

Hi there, I am back with another Southern Girls challenge & the theme of winter blues is very appropriate at the moment as winter seems to have hit us suddenly with a freezing cold blast. My photo is of Georgia when she was in Scandinavia last year.



I have used the gorgeous Stamperia collection Blue Stars, a mix of flowers, Scrapiniec & Blue Fern chipboard, Charms Creations music paper arrow & Rainbow Splendour wooden embellies.  I have used Nuvo Mousse for the stenciled background.


Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are:

             www.krafterscart.com



Come over to the Southern Girls blog to join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!


1 comment:

  1. Anne this layout is GORGEOUS! I love the way you've interpreted the challenge and the layout choices, the torn papers are fabulous and I love the texture you've created. Truly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete