Thursday, June 28, 2018

Southern Girls - A bit of flash


Hi there, welcome to another Southern Girls Challenge & this time it's a bit of flash, something pretty, shiny or glitzy.
I didn't really set out to do a double layout & it's not really a double layout but I couldn't choose between these photos of Georgia taken at Bank's Peninsula which is about an hour from where we live. She was away on a camping weekend with friends.  And both layouts will go in the album together so I guess they kinda are a double!
I have used The Paper Teapot June kit, I was lucky enough to win this kit at a local crop & I really love it, everything goes so well together. My bit of flash for the challenge is sequins which I have used on both pages. 

My layouts:


and the individual pages:





Our lovely sponsors are:


            www.krafterscart.co.nz





Head over & check them out! Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Anne! Love your 'bit of flash'. Such a cool theme as really wide interpretation. Love what you did for it hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete