Thursday, July 26, 2018

Southern Girls - Flower Power

Good morning & welcome back to another Southern Girls challenge. This time it's to use flowers 'flower power'. I have used flowers from the Vicki Boutin All the Good Things embellishment pack & tucked them in under my photo.

 The photo was taken in Brisbane last year on the day we were going to see Adele. We had a lovely day wandering around South Bank & then headed to the concert which was fantastic.

Most of my layout is made using the Dec17 Hip Kit, I have stamped & stenciled my background with Vicki Boutin stamps, stencils, inks & glaze. I really love these thickers & the pretty sequins.



Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are:



Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Anne! What a gorgeous background! Your cleverly placed embellishment clusters drew me right in to your fun photo. I would love to see Adele in concert, I am so jealous! You are inspiring me create some scrapbook layouts...I haven't made any in ages! Thanks for sharing your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, this is beautiful hunny. I love the pretty colours in the background and your fabulous stamping. The image is beautifully embellished with those pretty paper blooms. I love the mix of stamping and embellishments. It's fab! My daughter and I went to see Adele here in Auckland on the day she got utterly drowned in rain! The rain was awful, she was spectacular!! Gorgeous job with your stunning layout hun. A lovely memory capture. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, the concert was AMAZING, loved it!

      Delete
  3. Hi Anne! Isn't Southbank awesome, I really miss it now that I've moved to the country. Looking forward to working alongside you at Southern Girls :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah,we loved Southbank. Congrats on joining the team, looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

      Delete